STC Solutions has built Cloud Computing services to provide customers with the ability to manage their hosted applications, services & platforms based on customers’ & business requirements. STC Solutions provides a range of cloud services through its locally managed data centers to enable your organization to respond faster to the needs of your business, while driving greater operational efficiencies.
STC Solutions as a trusted IT partner has engaged with IT world leading providers to build up-to-date, secure, and flexible computing infrastructure. Additionally, STC Solutions utilized its vast local customer experience, high caliber IT expertise and state-of- the-art IT infrastructure & local market understanding to develop its cloud computing facilities to fulfill the local cloud market requirements.
With Cloud Computing services , you could eliminate services management headaches because you’re not managing hardware and software—that’s the responsibility of STC Solutions. Cloud Computing infrastructure means- works like a utility so you only pay for what you need, upgrades are automatic, and scaling up or down is easy.
Why do you need Cloud Computing?
By using Cloud Computing services, IT executives can outsource their IT Infrastructure and remove the substantial costs involved in maintaining their own servers & applications. In addition to the ability to minimize updating & installing time to enable IT engineers to focus on essential projects which bring value to the business. Business requirements entail high quality of delivered services, Cloud Computing service level agreement will address growing demand of businesses to be resulted in better usage of resources, reduced operational cost, and an efficient tailored IT services. Customers will have a chance to choose any suitable plan/package tailored to his business, with the option of upgrading the plan whenever the business needs. Moreover, organizations have a real chance to store more data than regular private computing methods. They may also modify or expand the storage any time by easily submitting an order request to STC Solutions . Cloud Computing services provides users with the freedom to work & communicate remotely as well, so employees can access information wherever they are, rather than having to remain at their desks. Cloud Computing opens users up to a whole new world of wireless devices, all of which can be used to access any application.
- Lowers organization total cost of ownership, and eventually better ROI
- Guaranteed service level agreements
- Cloud Computing services offers much more flexibility than past computing methods
- Range of plans, packages, and add-ons to address diverse business requirements
- Increased Storage; Organizations can store more data than on private computer systems.
- Mobility; employees can access information wherever they are, rather than having to remain at their desks.
- Scalability & improved performance
Cloud Computing Services
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
SaaS is a modern and most sophisticated IT- Services delivery model for business applications. In this distribution method, service provider keeps business applications hosted at its datacenter and makes it available to customers over the network – most commonly over the internet. Unlike the conventional delivery models of software , this model is a very cost effective ( price is based on monthly subscription fee). It is easy to manage and flexible approach with global accessibility features. SaaS also enables end-users to minimize their IT investments, eliminates the Installation & maintenance issues and lets the clients just focus their core business.
- Hosted Exchange
Microsoft Hosted Exchange is ready through our platform to empower our valued customers to reach new horizons of reliability and performance by delivering business class solutions that simplify your administration, help protect your communications and delight users by meeting their demands for greater mobility with anywhere access to communication.
- Dynamic Hosted CRM
Microsoft Hosted CRM is a business strategy that focuses on making customers the centre of the business. The primary goals of CRM are to optimize business revenue and profit while reducing costs through improved interactions at each customer touch point in the sales pipeline. CRM attempts to accomplish these goals by providing greater visibility of customer information and empowering people to make better use of customer data to drive successful business outcomes.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Infrastructure as a Service (IasS) is a type of cloud computing platform wherein the customer organization outsources its IT infrastructure including storage, processing, networking, and other resources. IaaS enables provisioning of processing, storage, networks, and other fundamental computing resources, where the customer is able to deploy and run arbitrary software, which can include operating systems and applications.
Why STC Solutions
- STC Solutions Company is known for its unique features that make it the best choice in the IT services sector. These features enable STC Solutions to lead the market by providing the best class services to its valued customers throughout planning, building, and operation. This methodology assures a flexible, scalable, and secure information infrastructure environment that delivers tangible business outcomes to its clients. STC Solutions through its dedicated team of high caliber professionals by applying variety of consulting, infrastructure and managed solutions, with a blend of best ITIL and project management practices enable their customers to get maximum return on their IT investment in an efficient and effective manner. Our customers particularly value STC Solutions’ state-of-the-art technical expertise, our relationships with global technology partners, high quality standards, and hands-on customer support.
- STC Solutions provides end-to-end solutions with its bouquet of services from design to delivery – as a result customers have one specific point of contact for all IT environment related issues.
- STC Solutions has a proven track record of taking complex projects and converting them into successful reality. With prior work for the Kingdom’s Ministry of Interior, (NEMO) Network Modernization, Information Technology Communications Complex (ITCC), King Abdullah Financial District (KAFD), Tatweer and others, we are able to demonstrate that we understand what it means to fulfill the highest standards of operational excellence.
- STC Solutions developed global partnership with the industry leading names such as HP, Fujitsu, Oracle, Symantec, DELL, Intel, Microsoft, Juniper and CISCO.
- STC Solutions follows industry best practices and standards, such as ITIL and ISO 9001:2008/ 20000/ 27000 ensuring a consistent high quality service delivery.
- We employ a professional and certified delivery team well-known for their high caliber and comprehensive knowledge. Our delivery team is trained internationally and in KSA on a regular basis and maintains an excellent track record in fulfilling industry quality certifications requirements as per clients’ needs. Our delivery team is certified in PMP, ITIL and other industry standard certifications.
- With our state-of-the-art technology tools, like our newly upgraded network and security operating center (NOC and SOC) as well as our high capacity backbone with multiple redundancies, we are providing highly reliable services to our customers.
- Our internet and connectivity services in cooperation with STC Group offer solutions to satisfy customers’ requirements with reliable and secure high speed internet and corporate network access utilizing the latest internet technologies.
- Our data center is operating under world-class standards and procedures where the best practices have been adopted.
- As subsidiary and agile arm of Saudi Telecom Company, we ensure stable services backed by the state-of-the-art technology and experience.
- We offer 24/7/365 technical support service solving problems quickly.
- All data center facilities have been engineered using several layers of security, power, and support.
Please visit https://cloud.stc.com.sa/ for more information about Cloud Offerings.